Sunday, August 29, 2010

Excellence at its best

Dear Father,My heartiest congratulations on your retirement! Just like how there is a day after night, a rainy season followed by summer, there is a time for everything in life. You have been working so hard all these days and now it’s time to sit back, relax and have fun after your retirement. Your professional work was a marathon demo of unparalleled commitment and passion. You stood tough against the challenges of work and life with bull dog determination which is a natural quality of yours’ because of your patience and enthusiasm. Your ability to do high levels of hard work always helped me to think that I can also do a little more than what I am doing. I strongly believe wherever I am today and wherever I am going to be tomorrow it’s going to be because of that very hard work. Whenever I looked onto you for any advice you were there to show the way with confidence and strength irrespective of your problems. The best part I liked in you was, the way you greet people with smile whatever may be the situation you are in. I whole heartedly appreciate the milestones you have achieved in your professional and personal life gaining people’s confidence, love, recognition, awards, pride, and glory. You have set an example of what character and excellence means. I am sure you will be missed a lot in your professional circle, but that’s how life goes on and everything has a time. Perhaps now you have more time to spend on your hobbies, cultural activities and have fun.I am so glad being your son and could not have asked for a better father. You have been so helpful, motivational and inspired courage in me to do well in my life. And it’s not just me; you have guided so many people to make their lives better. You will be forever remembered for your enthusiasm and extraordinary levels of commitment and hard work. It’s a hard fact though, that you are going to retire today but the learning’s we have made from your life are never going to retire!!Dear Father I love you so much.. And wish you all the best. May God give you all that strength, energy and health to do what you want to do.


With Love,
Kishore & Family.

No comments: